Filling-Seaming group for 70g tin cans (Ø 52mm) mono-block execution brand COMACO model PF32 + AGM-8 PM.
MONOBLOCK COMACO Piston Filler 32 valves + Seaming machine 8 heads model PF8-AGM8 PM
WORKING PRODUCT : TOMATO PASTE or similar
FILLING TEMPERATURE : 92°C
MAXIMUM PRODUCTION : 700cpm refer to 70g tin cans size (Ø52mm)
Machine completely refurbished as per New with guarantee.
The group is compose of:
PISTON-FILLER COMACO PF32
• Carbon steel base coated stainless steel AISI 304;
• Product hopper steel AISI 304, with automatic feeding through a three– way valve, controlled by level probes;
• Joust with 32 cylinders;
• Cylinders volume adjustable from 30cc up to 270cc
• Each piston equipped of filling valve with rotating three way shutter in PIK
• The joust is mounted on a large coupling;
• St.st AISI 304 containers entry conveyor belt
• Screw feeder in entry for containers synchronization;
• Cans stop set on the containers entry conveyor belt synchronized with the screw feeder;
• Profiled entry star wheel and guide;
• Automatic shutdown in case of containers entering stop in case of stoppage of line after the seamer;
• Mechanical device for the adjustment of the dosed volume into the cans;
• “No Container No Fill” Device;
• Stop machine device in case of lack of product;
• Automatic machine shutdown in case of opening doors with moving machine;
• Machines will be delivered equipped with the accessories and equipment for 70g tin cans;
• The product level control is realized through a sensor inside the tank to ensure the constancy of the quantity of the product. The sensor gives the signal to the pneumatic valve for feeding the product.
• Sanitary materials in contact
– AISI 304 stainless steel cylinders and valves
– AISI 304 stainless steel pistons sealed in polymeric resin.
– AISI 304 rotary shutter coated in PIK
• St.st AISI 304 carter with security devices according to the CE rules;
• St.st AISI 304 perimeter duct;
SEAMING MACHINE COMACO AGM8 PM
• Carbon steel structure stably composed, covered in st.st AISI 304;
• Seaming head fixed type, with eight (8) motorized chucks;
• Upper drum with body in cast iron;
• Support upper tower in cast iron;
• Bell for upper cams support in cast iron;
• Cam holder piston in cast iron;
• Carbon steel lower drum covered with St.st AISI 304 carter;
• Lower drum equipped with nr.8 motorized plates
• 1st and 2nd operation rolls Imeta brand name;
• Possibility to adjust 1st and 2nd seaming operation rolls separately;
• Automatic lids dispenser with pushers, made in St.st AISI 304 are controlled by a closed track;
• The lids guides, made in St.st AISI 304;
• Hardened, grinded, lapped, motorized plates;
• Can size installed: 70g (Ø52mm);
• Lids dispenser with storage unit;
• Against corrosion treatment on the painted parts;
• All parts in contact with the product are made of sanitary materials;
• No cans no lids device;
• Stop machine device in case of lack of bases;
• Stop machine device in case of doors opening;
• St.st AISI 304 carter with security devices according to the CE rules.
• St.st AISI 304 peripheral duct;
Synchronization between PF32 and AGM8 PM
• Carbon-steel base galvanized and painted – (tubular 140x140x6);
• Adjustable connections and feet ;
• Containers feed through st.st jack chain which transfers the containers from the piston filler to the seaming machine plate;
• Electric installation according to the rules and st.st aisi 304complete with st.st aisi 304 box;
• St.st aisi 304 control panel board equipped with digital touch screen display for the security devices control and possible faults, PLC for the machines controls;
• The PLC will be delivered with two free exit to allow possible needed connections;
• Inverter for speed control;
• Automatic control panel board equipped with operator interface, speed display, Sensors, Photocells, etc.
• Lubrication system progressive, timed monocline type with mineral grease. It ensures the lubrication of all points, excluded the seamer upper tower equipped with a second semi-automatic circuit which lubricates with food grease only the tower that is in a short distance to the product . The system has been designed to ensure the machine performance according to the rules with no product waste in the parts which is not necessary .
• N° 02 Photocells set on the containers entry conveyor belt of the piston filler which adjust the machine speed according to the containers flow;
• N° 01 Photocell which controls possible faults of the mono-block, in case of fault of containers it closes the can stop before the containers are transferred to the screw feeder;
• N° 02 Photocells set at the exit of the seaming machine, which block the can stop at the entry of the piston filler in a case of containers accumulation at the exit of the seamer;
• Max capacity: 700cpm refer to 70g tin cans;
• Security devices according to the CE rules
o Number of filling valves : 32
o Number of seaming heads : 8
o Machine Rotation : Counterclockwise.
o Cans size : Ø52mm max height =133mm
o Installed power : 7.5kW V400 – 50Hz.
o Auxiliary circuits : V 24
o Electric protection : IP 54
o Compressed air consumption : 150NI/1”- 6Bar
o Compressed air Pressure : 6Bar.