Made of Stainless steel AISI 304, the machine is suitable for the volumetric filling of a wide range of solid products, even particularly difficult, into jars, metallic cans, plastic containers, cartons.
The machine allows fast changeover of container sizes and easy access for cleaning and maintenance operations. A belt conveyor transports the containers to the inlet screw synchronised with the entry star-wheel. The entry star-wheel, conveys the empty containers to the central star-wheel, set under the filling plate, that moves them to product discharge area. The product is carefully transferred from the filling plate to the telescopes by a suitable baffle system and is retained into the telescopes by a holding plate. To ensure maximum filling accuracy the filling plate is equipped with a motorized brush which sweeps the pockets before the product is automatically discharged into the containers then transferred to the exit by means of the star-wheel.
Range speed: from 60 to 350cpm depend from the product to be filled and container size
The machine is complete with:
– containers feeding and discharge conveyor – total length mm 3000
– container feeding synchronization auger
– inlet and outlet star for cans translation from conveyor to filler
– filling rotating disk with 36 dosing telescopes adjustable in height for dose changing and regulation
– system for rapid change-overtime for upper and lower telescopes
– manual centralized lubrication system
– 1 Set of baffles
– 1 Product level control
– 1 Motorized brush
– motorization with gearbox and speed reducer
– safety guards around the filling bowl completely in AISI 304 stainless steel and polycarbonate;
– electric control panel in AISI 304 stainless steel
At the moment on the machine are installed parts and accessories for tin cans Ø99mm (1kg) but is supplied complete of other three set of parts and accessories, in particular: tin cans Ø73mm (1/2kg) jars 370ml and jars 580ml.